Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Outfit: Old times.


Dashiki indian dress: Vintage via Waiste || Studded cowboy boots: Zara

For this Wednesday I'm wearing the oldest dress I actually own - this perfect indian dashiki dress originally from the 60s/70s. It's such a beautiful piece and its color ways were love at first sight. I haven't seen any dashiki dress in this kind of print before, it's looking like a piece of art itself. Paisley, coral/blue colors which reminds me of the seaside and the whole print looks almost 3D looking. This is by far my favorite vintage dress besides my red embroidered velvet tunic I showed you early this year. This gorgeous number will never ever leave my closet, it's everything what boho dreams are made of.

Hope you all have a great day! Love x













1 comment:

  1. Ein schönes Kleid. Die weit geschnittenen Ärmel sehen klasse aus!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete