Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Outfit: Peace of love.


Embroidered dress: Light in the box || Suede vest with dove: Vintage from Waiste || Jewelry: Vintage || Cowboy boots: Gamloong

Country/hippie vibes for this Wednesday! I'm so in love with this perfect white cotton dress with cream embroidery I received from Light in the box the other day, it's such a perfect piece for summer and can be layered and worn in so many different ways. Here I went for my vintage suede vest I bought a few weeks ago, it's perfect! It's the perfect woodstock vest, the dove on its back makes it to one of my all time favorites which will never leave my closet again. Its khaki colors go with almost everything. I also did some necklace layering as usual and went for my beloved cowboy booties. 

Kisses x













4 comments:

  1. Schickes Kleid für den Sommer, obwohl es doch ziemlich durchscheinend ist!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty leg..thank you http://www.marieprom.co.uk/cocktail-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit love it so much ♥


    http://www.moonelysian.com/

    ReplyDelete