Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Outfit: Dazed and Confused.


Embroidered paisley coat: Vintage via eBay || Paisley blouse: Zara || Denim shorts: Pimkie || Platform boots: Vagabond

I wore that combo when the weather was still a bit cold, I can't get enough of this coat! It's a beautiful vintage piece straight from the 70s made of such a soft wool with an amazing paisley embroidery. I was so lucky to win the bidding for an affordable price and here is my new friend for cold weather. It's almost like an artwork I really set my heart on this one. For the rest of the look I decided to keep it vintage inspired too - I went for my paisley print pussy bow blouse I got from Zara last year, some grey denim shorts, my beloved platform boots (there's no pair of shoes which is more comfortable!) and my favorite indian silver pendant. 

Peace. xx











2 comments: