Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Outfit: When The Sky Comes Looking for You.


Cut-out shoulder dress: New dress || Concho belt & necklaces: Vintage || Western Hat: Forever 21 || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs 

For this Wednesday I have an outfit with a dress again - actually it's a very simple look which shows what accessories can do. They rock a simple dress to another level! I really like those cut out shoulders with ruffles of the dress, it's a great basic piece with edgy details. The fact that it's unicolored almost screams for multiple statement pieces of jewelry. I'm wearing my newest necklace I recently bought from a british antique jewelry website called Rabari. It's a vintage piece and it really was love at first sight. I had been searching for that kind of banjara necklace for a very long time until I found an original tribal necklace from India. I love its gorgeous big flower pendant in the middle and that amazing antique design! I combined it with a necklace I got at Forever 21 a few years ago and my concho belt with turquoise stones. I'm also wearing my new favorite cowboy boots from Spell and a fedora hat with concho details - it's a favorite look of mine when it comes to the choice of accessories. I always enjoy mixing up my jewelry and discover new ways to combine necklaces, rings or bracelets. You can never have enough jewelry, sadly.. The collection has constantly been growing and I'm afraid it won't stop anytime soon! :D

... For the title I chose the song "When the sky comes looking for you" by Motörhead, it's from the very last album they released last year. It also got an awesome music video (watch here) and of course the song is a masterpiece just like all Motörhead songs. The funeral of Lemmy last Saturday was really emotional and sad, he will be missed so much. But he will always keep inspiring me through his music.

Love x














1 comment:

  1. Es sind häufig die simplen und einfachen Outfits die echt gut aussehen. Wie dieses, was durch seine schlichte Einfachheit besticht und dadurch Accessoires, wie den Gürtel und den Schmuck, erst richtig zur Geltung bringt. Ich bin richtig Begeistert:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete