Monday, November 23, 2015

Outfit: Let's swim to the moon, let's climb through the tide.


Tribal fringed cardigan: Romwe || Biker shirt: Urban Outfitters (old) || Ripped skinny jeans & necklace: H&M || Cowboy boots: Gamloong

Starting the week with a laid back look including this cozy tribal cardigan with fringing details. I loved its colors and southwestern inspired design since the first time I saw it, it also got a great length. It's the perfect jacket to throw over when you're just hang around and are all lazy. You can never go wrong with a printed colorful cardigan when you keep the rest of the outfit darker and simple like I did here. I combined it with one of my beloved biker tees I bought secondhand a couple of years ago. I added some black ripped jeans to add some grunge vibes to the western inspired combination and my favorite western boots. 

Hope you all had a great weekend and an exciting new week.
 xx










1 comment:

  1. Hey:)
    Was für ein hübscher Cardigan!:))
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete