Friday, August 28, 2015

Outfit: Summer Of '69.


Cowgirl Dreams tassel jacket: Spell Designs (old) || Printed crop top: Kiss The Sky via ASOS || Flare Jeans: H&M || Necklaces: Dixi, Claire's, Vanessa Mooney || 

So this is probably my most 70s inspired outfit I've ever posted and it's already one of my favorite looks of all time. Blue denim and tan suede clothes are like being made for each other, I don't know any other fabrics which fit that perfectly together. Here I'm wearing my beloved suede jacket (my first suede jacket aswell as my first Spell Designs purchase ever!) with a boho printed crop top I bought on ASOS a while ago. I really loved the versatile print and its colors! Last but not least talking about these amazing denim flares. I owned those kinds of jeans around 10 years ago and I was happy to swap them for skinny jeans. Those definitely looked different to most flare jeans which are currently available in stores this season, those are definitely more 70s inspired and better fitting. I fell in love with this pair from H&M Divided, because it's high-waisted, got a nice wash and those cute braided details on the front pockets. I didn't want to chop the hem off in order to wear them with flat boots, because then the "bell" style would be gone - I'd rather go for some high heels which make the legs look longer anyway. When you want to wear flares always keep in my mind to choose tight fitting, body silhouette friendly tops and/or jackets which aren't too long (not dresslength-like!) or the outfit could easily look a bit awkward. 

Happy weekend, lovers! xx 











No comments:

Post a Comment