Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Outfit: Dream big.



Trapeze slip dress: Style Moi || Fringed jacket: H&M || Necklaces: Forever 21 & Zara || Boots: Airstep

Isn't that dress just perfect? It was love at first sight, I love its beautiful trapeze ruffled design and blush brown color together with the delicate lace details and dotted pattern. It's very boho, very romantic and perfect for spring/summer/fall. When it comes to cute short dresses I usually go for combining it with a leather jacket in order to bring some Rock 'n' Roll vibes to it. Here I'm wearing my beloved fringed leather jacket (I know you all have seen it in tons of my outfit posts before..) which is always the best looking one  over that kind of dresses. That jacket will never get old and will never leave my wardrobe, that's for sure. I think everyone should have at least one cropped leather jacket in the wardrobe, they're so versatile and look perfect to every dress! I'm also pretty much into layering necklaces currently, so the pendants can be easily seen while wearing a jacket or coat (statement collars are often half covered by the jacket). 
The more I look at the pictures the more I love this outfit - I will definitely wear it today, finally it's getting warmer and warmer here in Germany and spring is at the ready undeniably. :-) 

Love xx










No comments:

Post a Comment