Monday, December 15, 2014

Outfit: Misty day.



Fringed paisley kimono: YOINS || Lace strappy slip dress: Style Moi || Breastplate Necklace: Shop Sparrow via Hellaholics || Turquoise necklace: Spell Designs || Boots: Zara

I love wearing kimonos with slip dresses lately, it's so comfy! To be honest this look reminds me a bit of the way Misty Day is dressed in American Horror Story - Coven. She always wears very bohemian/70s inspired, flowy dresses with a tassel scarf or kimono and I always got inspired by every outfit she wore! I was always like "WOW! I want that dress! that ring! that top!" when watching Coven series. The kimono is actually quite warm and its colors are amazing! It got the perfect vintage paisley pattern which looks like it comes directly from the 70s. I also recently noticed that a white slip dress should be in every girls wardrobe - it goes with so many things and you can't go wrong with it. I really  love this one because of its lace details. 

Hope you all have an awesome last week before christmas! xx











2 comments: