Thursday, June 19, 2014

Weekly Update #2

New in…
Def Leppard tee, biker tee (actually all from Urban Outfitters, but got the eagle printed one secondhand for 10 bucks) and round sunnies. Furthermore two breastplate necklaces by Shop Sparrow via Hellaholics . I had been searching for breastplate necklaces for such a long time, finally found some really beautiful ones. New faves!


Inspired…
by some really nice impressions from the Sweden festival posted on Billytilly.com - I love festival photography so much, I could spend hours looking at photos taken at festivals. Perfect fashion, perfect vibes and I'm sure the music was also great! Those pictures immediately make me switching on my stereo and playing Hard Rock songs. Long live Rock 'n' Roll! (all credits for the photos to Billytilly.com)

Watched…
Last week there was "Children Who Chase Lost Voices" on TV, it's a japanese anime and it throws me right back to my teenage years when I was 12 and totally obsessing over manga comics and anime movies like "Spirited Away" or "Princess Mononoke" by the Ghibli studio. It's probably an anime for the older kids, I loved the plot and the whole work! Beautiful pictures, moments and meaning. It feels good to relive the same excitement for the same kind of movie you already had 8 years ago. Like feeling nostalgia, but with curiosity. Magical!
(Picture sources: Courtesy of CoMix Wave Films )

Listened…
Lana Del Rey's new album "Ultraviolence" totally got me. I've already found my two favorite songs on the CD: "West Coast" and "Old Money". Simply perfect.



Wishlist…
I definitely need new swimwear, I really like the ones they sell at Urban Outfitters at the moment. Actually I just love wearing bikini suits, swimsuits look terrible on me. Furthermore it should be high-waisted, I think it gives your body a nice shape and you don't feel that much naked, you know. (all bikini suits you can see are from Urban Outfitters EU)



Random thoughts…
Sometimes I wonder if love is essential in life - and I always come to the conclusion it definitely is. I don't mean relationships between friends or families, I mean finding the "true love". I'm currently single and to me it's really important that it's love at first sight. To me there's no way stronger emotions can develop in a friendship, there are those emotions at the beginning or they won't never be there. Or so am I thinking - what's your opinion on that topic or what are your experiences? Just comment below, you can be anonymous as well when you don't want to let anyone know your name. 

Tumblr enchantment…
Recently I don't have a topic, so I picked my favorites from the last week. 
(Source: All found on Tumblr.com)

1 comment: