Thursday, May 22, 2014

Awaiting sunset.


Desert Wanderer Dress in sunset: Spell Designs || Navajo bracelet: vintage || Concho Hat: Forever 21 

30°C in Germany, finally!! I love the hot weather so much, I know there are some people who are quite suffering because of the heat, but I'm definitely doing the opposite. I love the heat, especially when it's cloudy and the sun doesn't burn that much. I'm wearing probably the most flattering and comfortable dress by my all time favorite brand "Spell & The Gypsy Collective". I love their clothes so much, I know they are quite expensive, but they are worth every penny. The quality is amazing, their designs never get old and to me it's the best brand when it comes to boho chic. I already showed you some pictures of  their latest lookbook in my previous post and I will probably get some of their items again even though that means saving money. I also have this dress in the blush-pink-cream print "High noon"   (you can see it here, but after seeing the red one on Vanessa Hudgens at Coachella '14 I had to get this baby in red, too haha. Spell's collections never disappoint and they all have that dreamy, beautiful designs. 
Hope you all have such a beautiful weather where you live, too! 










3 comments:

  1. This has got to be my favorite outfit from head to toe. You are very beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete