Monday, January 27, 2014

Silver soul.



Leather jacket: Zara || Sequin dress: Zara || Necklace: Forever21 || Boots: Ash 

I saw this sequin dress in a campaign photo on the Zara website and I knew I had to get it - unfortunately I had to wait 2 months until they finally put it online and start selling it. So I immediately went to Zara the next day and bought it haha. It's simply beautiful and it's similar (no, it's almost the same!) to the sequin dress by Saint Laurent for the AW13/14 collection. I'm a huge fan of Hedi Slimane's creations, because his clothes are 90's perfection in a very glamorous and beautiful way. I love the fact that the dress is also some kind of lingerie-like because of its straps and mesh hem. To me this dress is not only wearable at night, that's why I decided to wear it with a biker jacket and my all-time favorite studded booties. 





2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics
    Just loved
    :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style so much, Tessa! x The dress is so cute, but I love how you ultimately made it edgy with the leather jacket!
    I listen to Bring Me the Horizon, also! Oli Sykes is perfect.

    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete