Sunday, January 5, 2014

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.




Burgundy velvet collar dress: Romwe || Crystal pointed necklace: Vintage || Hat: H&M || Platform heels: eBay

This dress is definitely something you won't see every day on the streets and when I saw it on Romwe.com I knew it has to belong to my wardrobe. It's very edgy, 90s vintage looking and a bit goth chic, I love collared velvet dresses so much! I remember seeing them on Tumblr and I always wanted one, too haha. The dress got a beautiful burgundy color, it looks amazing and keeps you warm in winter. Unfortunately it's already sold out on Romwe.com, but there are some of the same model in blue still available. I thought about wearing it together with my favorite Docs, but in the end I choose my platform heels which make the outfit look a bit more dramatic and modern.
Somehow I feel like a disney character while wearing that dress, I don't know why. I love the old disney movies so much and Walt Disney was an amazing man! He was truly inspiring, that's why I chose the headline "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ". It's a very important quote to me and due to the new year 2014 I want to hold on to that special quote. I want to believe in my dreams no matter what and I want to do everything in order to realize them. In the end it's your hopes and dreams which are keeping you alive and helping you to move forward. 





3 comments:

  1. Spitzen Look! :) Das Kleid steht dir super, der Hut natürlich auch! So einen ähnlichen habe ich auch :)

    Liebe Grüße!

    Never Not Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Kleid steht dir wirklich gut. Und dieser Hut ! Wow :)

    ReplyDelete