Monday, October 7, 2013

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.








Plaid tartan flannel shirt: Pull & Bear
floral daisy dress: Brandy Melville
Suspender tights: eBay
Necklace: H&M
Platform heels: eBay
_
Inspired by my favorite AW 13 fashion show by Saint Laurent, I wear a floral dress together with a comfy flannel shirt. When I was in Munich I went to Brandy Melville's shop there and that dress caught my eye - I love daisy prints and finally I got a perfect dress! Its colors are perfect for combining it with different colors. The flannel shirt (damn, it's so cozy and fluffy!) I ordered online has been worn several times under leather jackets (it really helps to keep you warm!), I bought it two sizes up, because it should be a bit oversized. I'm sure you're going to see way more flannel shirts on me the next weeks, I can't stop buying them, they are so perfect for layering and all. Some of them are so cozy and soft, they definitely keep you warm! I'm planning an extra post for my flannel shirts collection (+ shopping and styling ideas). October has begun and time runs so fast... But I'm looking forward to Halloween, because I'm going to show you a halloween special outfit post I planned, I'm not sure if there's a halloween contest this year on Lookbook.nu, but I definitely do it anyways! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the tights! Ive wanted one of these forever! now Im gonna search on ebay for hours haha. thanks for a good tip though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So geht Mustermix! Hoffentlich nerv ich dich jetzt nicht mit meiner Kommentarflut :D
    Wie bist du auf diesen Look gekommen, würd mich interessieren?? Hattest du beide Sachen schon zuhause und hast gedacht - "das passt doch gut zusammen" oder hast du eins davon extra besorgt?
    Ich will schon eeewig so ein Blümchen kleid mit Karohemd kombinieren, aber es wirkt immer nicht harmonisch! Bei dir schon!
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, im Gegenteil! :)
      Inspiriert hab ich mich durch die Saint Laurent AW13/14 fashion show, die haben ebenfalls Karohemden mit Blümchenkleider kombiniert und ich fande, dass Karo + Blümchen irgendwie eine total schöne Kombi geben. Aber ich hatte Glück, dass die beiden Sachen so farblich gut harmoniert haben. :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Noch etwas: ich würde deinen Blog gerne vorstellen - als *endlich mal* eine deutsche Bloggerin, die sich international stylt! Dürfte ich dann im Rahmen der Blogvorstellung deine Bilder benutzen??
    Danke schon mal und lg
    Esra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sehr gern, ich würde mich total darüber freuen! <3

      Liebste Grüße

      Delete