Sunday, March 10, 2013

Peacock's fantasy.


 



Spike Bustier: Romwe
Mesh blouse: Vintage
Peacock distressed high waist shorts: BamBam via Zalando
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
_
Finally I can wear my studded bustier, I love it together with shorts. These shorts are from Zalando.de and they are so beautiful and the quality feels amazing. These are typical festival shorts which I love. Studs, distressed and extraordinary details = so me. :D So you can imagine that I just had to have them. Zalando delivered VERY quickly, I already received them the next day. I ordered a second pair from BamBam (also distressed and beaaautiful) which I'm going to post the next days. I'm so obsessed with shorts lately, I think it's because summer is getting closer and closer haha. But the weather has been great the last days.
17 degrees, I am so freakin happy! Unfortunately spring will go as fast as it came, because next week it'll snow again. I enjoyed the sun so much and I had a lot fun this weekend. I visited one of my favorite cities Frankfurt (Main) on Saturday and today I'm gonna go to kind of a festival in my hometown. Enjoying the last warm day, argh. On Friday I'll be in Leipzig with my class, hopefully it's going to be exciting! 

1 comment: